Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Second Chance SummerSecond Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Dicken's words rarely rang as true as they did in this amazing book. I loved every second and just could not put it down. At times, it was a real tearjerker and I got several weird looks from my family, but I believe it to have been worth every second. You really see positive changes in Taylor from the beginning of the story to the end.
'Second Chance Summer' takes place when Taylor Edward's and her family decide to spend one last summer at her family's lake house in the Poconos Mountains upon receiving devastating news involving her father. This causes Taylor to have to face the consequences of her decisions during her last visit. Having to face her former best friend and her former boyfriend isn't easy, especially with what she was already dealing with. You really grow to love these characters and can't help but smile as you watch the Edwards' family grow close again as they face this summer head on. A wonderful story and a must read.

I can't wait to read more from the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)