Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Daughter of Hope by Joanna Fay Review




My Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars

About the Book:
 The fate of an entire world will be decided by the actions of one magical young girl.

The Guardians of Siaris have been warring for thousands of years, torn apart by betrayal and lost loves. Xereth waits patiently for his chance at revenge. The only thing standing in his way is one of his own offspring.

As Xereth's daughter, Revetia is destined to help him destroy Siaris and those who wronged him, but Revetia's will is strong. With hope and help, she might be able to break free from Xereth's tight and treacherous clasp, but at what price?

Sier has always tried to stay out of affairs that threaten his family's safety. When Revetia asks him for help, she forces him into a position that could cost his family, the elden, and humans their lives. Is he prepared to put those he loves and protects in jeopardy?

With the fate of Siaris resting on Revetia's shoulders, will her actions trigger a war between gods, slaves and Guardians?

My Thoughts:
  I honestly wasn't too sure about this book, but something prompted me to read it, so I did. There were parts where I at times got a bit confused, but overall I felt like it was a great story. I loved all the characters and felt that they were well thought out and unique. I highly recommend this book for lovers of action-packed stories! It is one that I very much enjoyed and even a few days later I find myself pondering upon different scenes within the book. To be completely honest, one of my favorite things about the book were the names. So interesting, and definitely not ones you hear everyday. If you're looking for a good book to read, give this a shot!








 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)