Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Southern Literature Challenge

Southern Literature Reading Challenge hosted at The Introverted Reader

Being a Kentucky girl, I certainly love my Southern Literature. So, I might have literally done a little happy dance when I found this challenge(Don't tell anyone!) The rules are pretty straight-forward and simple as can be. You just have to read a book primarily set in a southern state(how awesome is that?). This challenge is hosted over at The Introverted Reader, so click over there if you want to check out the official post and sign up through the linky.

My Goal:
Level 4: Y'all Come Back Now, Y'Hear?
This is the highest tier, but I definitely think I can handle it(just 4 books!), and maybe even surpass it! Y'all should definitely check this one out and sign on up. I'm already thinking of all the awesome books to choose from, how will I pick?

My Books for this Challenge:
I'll keep this post updated with all the books I read for this challenge and my links to the reviews for them. When I actually have one for it, the list will start right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)