Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 Fur & Fangs Reading Challenge



So, I recently  found this blog that lists all kinds of reading challenges. I've never really participated in a reading challenge before(besides the Goodreads yearly challenge), and so I thought it would be pretty cool to participate in a few this year. Wish me luck!

My first challenge here is the Fur & Fangs Reading Challenge hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Phantasmic Reads. Thanks to them for creating this one, I can't wait! The goal is to read a certain amount(your choice!) of books by December 31st that have either vampires or werewolves/other shifters(or both!) in them.

Reasoning Behind My Goal: 
Okay, I'm trying to be realistic here, y'all. There just aren't very many vamp or 'wolf books in my TBR pile right now. There are a few series I like containing them that I plan on reading a few of this year and I have a really awesome review/spotlight coming up in a few weeks of a book that contains werewolves, so we'll see how many I can get read this year!

My Goal:
5-10 Books!
I know, I know. Why the exclamation point? That doesn't seem like a lot, but it's a goal and hey, maybe I'll surpass it and tack on a few more. Who knows right? 

My Books for this Challenge:
I'll keep this post updated with all the books I read for this challenge and my links to the reviews for them. When I actually have one for it, the list will start right here. 



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenges!

    Must update our blog with our challenges. =)

    Rinny & Kimmy
    opinionatedcupcakes@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is my first year doing challenges, so I'm looking forward to it. Based on the books that have come up in my TBR pile the past couple weeks I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. Good luck to y'all, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)