Thursday, September 11, 2014

Magnetic iGotTech Screen Door


Today I'm going to talk to y'all about a fabulous product I was provided to share my opinion on, a premium quality screen door from iGotTech.

I don't know about y'all, but when the cooler weather between summer and winter hits we turn off the air conditioner and open up the windows to let the fresh air in. The last year or so, we hadn't had a good screen door. It's one of those things we meant to replace, but never actually did. So, when I heard about this magnetic screen door, I was so excited!

I have nothing but good things to say about this product! The company shipped quickly and the door had nice, quality packaging that I felt kept it nice and safe til it got here(no small feat considering things often end up torn or damaged before landing in my mailbox!). I must say, the door was a wee bit too long for our frame, but we easily found a way to make it work and are loving it so far. It's doing GREAT in this nice weather where the air conditioning's off and not quite time for heat yet so we have all the windows and the actual back door open, this keeps pesky bugs at bay and makes it easy for us to go in and out. Plus, the cats are loving it too, so it's a win win. If you've been looking at similar screen doors but worry about quality, look no further. I highly recommend you,check out this screen door from iGotTech! I can already tell we'll be getting a lot of use out of this door! Grab yours here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)