Monday, September 1, 2014

Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Straws



Straying a bit away from books today to talk about my smoothie love, hope y'all don't mind!
So, I was so excited when I was tasked with sharing my thoughts on these straws and the smoothie recipe book that comes along with them. 
I absolutely love smoothies, and am always coming up with new concoctions! They are fun, healthy and so fun to eat... er drink. 

When I first got the straws I was afraid that they would make my smoothies take on a metal-like taste, but that wasn't the case. In  fact, I absolutely loved them! I honestly have trouble drinking a smoothie without them, the plastic straws just aren't the same.

Like the name suggests, these straws are definitely eco-friendly, and not just because they keep you from using the disposable. The box they come from is even biodegradable, which makes me so happy to be reducing my carbon footprint while enjoying my blueberry banana with a dash of honey! 

So, if you're a smoothie drinker, I recommend you take a look at these straws available on Amazon! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)