Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pimsleur Spanish 1 Language Course

            Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial via Tomoson.




My Rating: 4 of 5 Stars

¡Buenas tardes!
Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on the Pimsleur Spanish I Course for you!
I jumped at the opportunity to test and share my thoughts on this Spanish course. I'd heard such wonderful things about Pimsleur, so I was really excited to try it out for myself. The seller, Amazing Supply Co, was absolutely amazing. They shipped my product so quickly, and it arrived long before the expected date. I was also really impressed with the packaging they used. It was nice and secure and everything looked great(unlike my Kindle skin, but that is another story!).



Inside the In-perfect-condition box was where the magic was at, so to speak. This system is so wonderful in the way that it is sooo easy to use. I had just got done in the garden when my favorite delivery guy(bless him) drove up and handed me this box. Right out of the package it was so easy to just grab disc one and pop it into my laptop and go! I like the way this particular course goes about memorization. I  felt myself learning the material at a relatively rapid pace, and my Spanish grammar/vocab I feel has already grown tremendously. I  love the way that this course is set up, in the way that you can go back to any disc if you need a little refresher. So that makes the great, sturdy box it comes in even more important. I feel that it will stand the test of time, and not get as worn as cheaper boxes from some courses(foreign language or not) I have done.

So, in closing, if you are looking for a good, quality, Spanish course I definitely recommend you check this one out!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 “Twitter” “Facebook” “Goodreads” “Pinterest”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)