Sunday, February 16, 2014

Guest Post: Sarah Makela

Happy to have Sarah Makela, author of The Witch Who Cried Wolf, on my blog today as she shares her playlist for the book. Don't forget to check out my spotlight of this awesome book as well, I really liked it! 
_________________________________________________
Hi everyone! I’m here sharing my playlist for The Witch Who Cried Wolf. This is just a sampling of the music that sparked my creative drive while writing the first installment in the Cry Wolf series.

Between Two Points (feat. Swan) by The Glitch Mob

Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) by Flight Facilities

Let Me Go by Kaskade

Run for Cover by Kito & Reija Lee

Walls by Crywolf

Oh Miah by Blackmill

Magnet (Infuze Remix) Killgore & Polina

Crystalised by The xx

Strange Behavior (feat. Tasha Baxter) by Feed Me

Too Late by Klaypex

Thanks for having me here today, Paige!
_____________________________________________________
You are so welcome Sarah! I will definitely have to check out some of these songs. Thank you for being here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)