Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I've been spending lots of time with my parents and little brother, and then on the 26th we're going to visit my hometown so that we can see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. So, I'm thinking that will be fun.

I hope all of you who are traveling travel safe, I know the weather is pretty rough in some areas so my prayers are with y'all. I also hope you all have a nice time with your family and friends and remember what Christmas is truly about, as yes the presents are nice but I think it's much more enjoyable to give than to receive. The best thing in the world is spending time with those you love that love you back, be they family, friends, or a mixture of both. In short,have lots of fun and create lots of those last-a-lifetime memories!

I would also like to thank all of you reading Electively Paige as it has begun to grow as a blog, I know there have been lots of kinks to work out along the way and I'm sure there are more to come so I thank you so much for being a part of this journey. A special thanks to all of the amazing indie authors out there who have allowed me to feature their books on my site and the publishers who have done the same. I can't wait to work with more of you in this coming year and I'm so excited for what the future holds!

Thank you so much for being a part of this blog and again, have the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years!

 ~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please, let me know what you thought about this post. :)